Saturday, May 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #42 (sorry its late)

Sorry its so late!!!!! I completely blanked about MilSpouse Friday. Sorry!!!!!

  1. Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day?

    No I don't think they do .... not all the way at least. I didn't even completely understand it until I got married to A.J.

  2. What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend?

    Well sense A.J. is gone .... I'm spending it alone at home. Accept for Sunday I'm going swimming in the afternoon.

  3. What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners

    ANY!! I don't really feel like I have any talents. I mean I do well in school, I'm pretty good at directions, but I know people who can sit down at a piano and like a half hour later be playing a song they heard on the radio, and these people have had only 10 lessons. I paint but not very well and I'm not a good drawer. I could go on for a while about how I'm just ordinary but I'll stop there.

  4. Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army

    UUUUGGGGHHH this question is so frustrating. Who said one had to come before the other???? Maybe the chicken came sitting on the egg????

  5. What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted byRandomly, Robyn

    There are a lot of pools like 2 or 3 indoor and 2 outdoor, and free !!!! ( I love to swim) oh and the PX is awesome . Actually I don't mind the base I just hate the city its in. The worst would probably be that it isn't as friendly as other bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment