Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome to my blog

I would like to introduce myself my name is Kris this is my first blog and I’m a little nervous about it. I’ve been following a lot of blogs and decided that I wanted to start one of my own. So here is it. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world we will call him A.J. We have been married for 5 years this June 17th. A.J. is in the Army going on 9 years this October. We are currently on our third duty station at Fort Bliss. We don’t have any children yet but we are trying. Right now we just have pet’s 2 cats 1 dog.

I am currently going to school to become a nurse. I just recently decided to go to school for nursing so I’ve only taken 2 classes so far. Still have a lot left to do.  

Some info about my blog

  •        I am horrible at grammar I try, but I’m just bad at it. I’m going to tell you this ahead of time and apologize for it. Also if I get the 3 there’s mixed up or the 2 yours mixed up …. I’m sorry. English is not my thing.
  •     This blog will be used to write about pretty much everything.  For a few months it will probably be focused on TTC and my A.J.’s upcoming deployment.
  •        I’m not using our whole names for privacy and if any of my family or friends comes across this blog they won’t know it’s me.
  •         I am very new to this and would love suggestions and tips. I won’t tolerate people being rude.  And if you don’t like what I’m saying then don’t read.

I'm not really sure what else to say for an intro so I’m just going to end it here. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and I hope you come back.

3 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!!!!! I am the first one to write on your new blog! I might have to start one now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Good Luck TTC! Newt was named after a character in the movie Lonesome Dove. I would say close to 90% of our animals are named based on movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!! I've never seen lonesome dove I'll have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete