Thursday, April 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #39

Well its Friday and this is my first MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. If you want to join, link up at Wife of a Sailor. Feel free to comment.

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

1.Have you and your spouse agreed to live in separate locations (a geographical bachelor tour) knowing that the short-term inconvenience would have long-term benefits for your family? How did it work for you? submitted by When Good People Get Together

No we've never lived in separate locations. We have talked about it and I'm not completely closed to the idea, but we will see.

2. What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse? submitted bySarah Ruth Today

My favorite thing about being a MilSpouse is the moving. I love going to new places, seeing new things, meeting new people.

3. If you could still have your spouse/significant other and your family, but take the military life out of it…would you? submitted by Trust. Love. Believe. Bake.

No way!!!!! I love the security that my husband cant just be laid off. I love that the army is like its own little community. You can find pretty much everything you need on base.

4. What have your homecoming experiences been like after a year long tour of separation? submitted by Army Soldier, Army Wife

When A.J. came back from deployment it was like he had never left. We picked right back up where we left off. It took a little getting used to not being alone but I worked through it pretty fast.

5. If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s)? If not, why you would name your child something? submitted by Tiara’s & ACU’s

We don't have any kids yet, and we haven't settled on any names yet either. (This question confuses me lol)



2 comments:

  1. This is only like my third time doing the fill in, but it's pretty fun. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I really enjoy it. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete