Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday #4

Weight

Starting Weight - 160.2

Current Weight - 150.2

Loss/Gain - Loss of 10lbs

Measurements

I didnt get a chance to measure today so im gonna try and do it tomorrow.

Chest -41.5

R Bicep - 11.25
L Bicep -11.25

Waist -31

Hips - 39

R Thigh - 23.25
L Thigh -23.5

Thoughts
Once again im saying sorry for the missed weigh in's. I've been busy with school and Lexi and to top it off A.j. has been working some long hours so not a lot of free time.
Im sadly I'm at a place I've been many times before, I'm just above the 140's and having the hardest time breaking the 150 barrier. I've been here I'd say about 4 times and have never been able to break into and stay in the 140's. I am determined to do it this time. My goal is to be solidly in the 140's by the end of the month. I CAN DO IT. I WILL DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment