Wednesday, January 9, 2013

REBOOT

     So I'm trying to get back to blogging. I have been thinking about it for months but just haven't done it, i'm not promising that I will able to stick to it but i'm gonna try. I haven't blogged in around a year and a half ...... YICKS!!!! So on that note a quick life update:

    After 2 years of TTCing we finally got pregnant!!!! After a Follistim/IUI cycle we were blessed with a Gorgeous, Beautiful, Incredible, baby girl. Lexi was born April 27th 2012 at 5lb 2oz. She is perfect in every way <3 <3. One week after finding out we were pregnant AJ deployed to Afghanistan for 10 1/2 months. He was able to make it home for Lexi's birth but was only able to stay for 2 weeks. He came home for good  2 months later.  Even though he was deployed for the first 3 months hes been here for the her first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New year its been so incredible watching her grow.  I'm hoping to document our wonderful journey here .... if I can stick to it. lol

In my quest to get down to my goal weight in 2013 I have decided to do frequent weight loss posts. I want to do Weigh In Wednesday where i'm gonna post my weight loss/gain and my measurements. I also want to do a post about my workouts i'm not sure what i'm gonna call it though, if you anyone has any ideas let me know :).

So we are pretty much caught up to the present. I hope this is the beginning of many blog posts to come





No comments:

Post a Comment